For us, roads are more than just a piece of asphalt. They are a connection to friends from the old homeland, brothers and sisters who have moved away and grandparents in the countryside. Most roads in Germany were laid in the generation of our parents and grandparents. We not only want to preserve this heritage but also actively contribute to its improvement.
- You work mainly backend related
- You will work with Postgres, MongoDB and Firestone (our main databases)
- You efficiently organize our data to support the display of large maps for our customers
- You will add new services and APIs either in Node.js (+TypeScript) or GoLang (our new weapon of choice)
- You are constantly developing our React.js frontend
- Good experience with any statically typed language and willingness to support employees
- Very good knowledge of English
- Ideally knowledge with geodata and with Mapbox or PostGIS
- Flexibility and a positive and resilient way of thinking
- International Team
- Safe working environment and personal development opportunities
- Our development philosophy is that we are a team of self-reliant individuals who achieve high quality results on their own schedule.
- We strive to develop thoroughly, even if it takes more time, so we do not make any technical debts
- Experienced mentors for your personal development
- Full responsibility and freedom in the SCRUM teamwork
- Lively start-up atmosphere in the heart of Stuttgart
- Silent working rooms in our spacious office
- Flexible working hours and working methods (remote, on-site)
- Macbook, office dog, free smoothies and drinks
Are you interested? Just send us your application via Campusjäger.