- You’ll be working on numerous projects that will redefine Influencer Marketing on Instagram and other platforms including our one-stop shop for managing & navigating influencer campaigns which incorporates solutions ranging from content approval to performance reporting.
- Building and improving our existing architecture to ensure the scalability of our systems.
- Making sure our systems are flexible enough to support the reporting needs of our growing customer base.
- Working closely with other senior and junior engineers and participate in architectural decision-making.
- Coaching and mentoring of team members.
- Work on our tech products holistically across the entire product lifecycle - conceptualising, designing, building, deploying, testing, releasing and supporting
- Dedication to writing clean, readable, testable and straightforward code
- Typescript is not unknown to you
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration processes (CI/CD)
- Experience with relational and non-relational (e.g., MySQL, Redis etc.) data stores
- Experience writing and utilising RESTful API services
- Experience with Docker and AWS
- You have a sense of humour, a positive outlook on life, and you love teamwork
- You’re fluent in English
What We Have To Offer
- A familiar, friendly and committed team in a future-oriented tech startup
- Open feedback culture, based on the "Radical Candor" concept
- A competitive salary
- Regular team events (paintball, stand-up paddling, yoga, etc.)
- You are part of the coolest team in Berlin - so far nobody wanted to leave 🙂
- Flexible working hours with full remote options
- A dog-friendly office in Prenzlauer Berg
Our job offer
Senior Full Stack Developer - Java / Node.js (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.