Our client loves creative innovation challenges. Join them in their adventure: design, create and produce great immersive experiences based on 3D/AR/VR tech for great clients. Work for top brands like Microsoft, SAP, Shell, Nickelodeon, Rabobank, Interpolis, and Samsung. Their IT Operations team needs extra skilled hands to help expand, improve and grow our Purple-X platform and other services.
Your job as the lead software architect within Purple lets you work on state of the art technology and concepts. Your main focus will be to extend one of our platforms and get in charge of the technical direction.
Ideally, you are a full stack developer with proven experience in creating smart and robust architectures, self-organized and new-technology-curious tech-head. They have a bunch of other tech-heads (outsourced) that you will be working with on the Immersive Experience platform that we have created in the past 1,5 years. The platform is a web-driven microservices architecture.
• Working with other/ outsourced developers and with our local team of skilled designers (2D/3D) and project managers
• Help to create the best technical experience for our triple-A clients
• Professional curiosity and stamina are more important than age or experience.
WHAT DO YOU GET:
You will be part of the core team, in an international environment, using innovative technologies (IoT, AI, VR, AR, 360 videos, spatial audio, app development), for big top brands.
Dare to innovate, always challenge the status quo, embrace everything that is new, and focus solely on creating differentiating and remarkable strategies, concepts and productions.
• Competitive Salary: 55-75K with flexible working hours (depending on the project´s needs)
• Innovative culture: work hard, play harder spirit
• Team activities: Monthly dinners, table tennis matches, ski trips and more fun activities during the year!
• Location: Halfweg city, next to Amsterdam (only two train stops) with a big range of outdoor activities
• Support for relocation & Fiscal benefits for working in Holland (consult with Óscala).
BE EQUIPPED WITH:
+ 5 years with back-end web technologies
• Experienced software architect
• Familiarity of frameworks, technologies and practices such as: -Node.JS, React (optional: React-native)
-REST API's (building and interfacing with them)
-Twelve-factor app manifesto
-PostgreSQL, Docker, Redis
-CI setups and practices
- Linux as operating system (Ubuntu Server)
• Availability to relocate to the Netherlands.
• Bachelor´s degree