- Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity at a high-tech startup?
- Do you want to look back and say you’ve been responsible for successfully establishing a new brand and market segment in enterprise software?
- Are you keen on experiencing first-hand the challenges and triumphs of a venture-backed company in the Berlin startup ecosystem?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OR ALL OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, THEN WE WANT YOU!
Join us and work hand in hand with the founder and your fellow early-stage colleagues!
incapptic Connect is a Berlin-based startup founded in 2016. Our software allows enterprise companies to quickly and efficiently publish updates for mobile apps to Enterprise App Stores, Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. It replaces the expensive and error-prone manual publishing process, and with this innovative solution, we strive to empower digital transformation in corporations. We’ve already managed to win a number of renowned customers like Bayer, Daimler and Deutsche Lufthansa, with more on the horizon!
- Develop user interfaces for new and existing features of our product
- Structure pages to optimize for fast and efficient API calls
- Define APIs together with our backend engineers
- Work together with our chief customer officer and backend engineers to design new features
- Proven experience with React and Redux
- Demonstrated success building elegant and scalable web applications for end users or enterprise customers
- Computer science fundamentals
- Experience writing frontend unit tests
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A genuine startup experience: take responsibility and join us in our mission to take over the enterprise mobile app world!
- International partner network and excellent contacts to market leaders such as Apple and MobileIron
- A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the hotspots of the Berlin startup ecosystem
- State-of-the-art equipment
- All the tea & coffee your heart desires
- An international working environment: