Marfeel helps publishers of all sizes to create, optimize and monetize their mobile websites. We have been named 16th fastest-growing European company of 2018, by The Financial Times, but we still think we have a long way to go to where we want to be.
We are looking for talented Front-end Engineers to join our Core product team and be part of a multicultural and talented Engineering team of over 70 developers, in sunny Barcelona.
You will be part of a team who owns the performance and the architecture of our front-end ecosystem that supports over 15 million visits a day. Currently we are in the process of redefining our architecture in React.Fancy helping us?
- Be part of a multicultural and talented company, consisting of 28 nationalities.
- Help us define and implement our new front-end architecture
- Have a say in what libraries, tools and technologies we use for front-end development
- Join a fun and dynamic Core product team that follows Agile practices.
- Have opportunity and support to grow and develop your career further
- Be able to help us shape our rapidly growing Engineering department
What the team is looking for:
- You have worked with Styled Components and style sheet languages, such as SASS
- You know different ways of managing application state in the front-end
- You have a solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, server side rendering etc.)
- You are familiar with modern development and build tools such as git, npm, babel, and webpack
- You have experience working in cross-functional collaborative teams, following Agile best practices
- You are comfortable contributing to and leading technical and/or architectural discussions
- You take ownership of your and your team's code quality. Writing tests is in your second nature, and you have a broad understanding of UI testing techniques
- You continually strive to share your knowledge around best code practices
- You have high emotional intelligence and finding it easy to empathise with others
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy a few jokes now and then
The team will be further impressed with:
- You have experience with developing Progressive web applications, service workers, push notifications
- You know how to analyse and optimise the performance of a front-end application
- You have experience with various AWS services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud.
- You are an active contributor to a front-end community
- You have worked with Jenkins and familiar with CI and CD release cycles
- You have experience with backend languages and frameworks such as NodeJS, Java, Python or any others
- You are familiar with #perfMatters, VueJS, Google Analytics, AdServing, Linters
As part of Marfeel, you will also have:
- Flexible working-time
- Free coffee, tea, juices and other commodities
- Beer tap in the kitchen
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
A little bit more about us:
Marfeel is one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world.
We have been named:
- 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies of 2018, by The Financial Times
- Nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, by Inc.5000
- Top 100 Startups in 2015, by Wired Magazine
We are highly recommended by Google for our mobile design solution, and together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner