- You are responsible for writing awesome, maintainable and re-usable code
- You support your team with building, extending and improving our growing front-end web-app(s)
- The reviewing of your team member´s code and giving solid feedback is also part of your tasks
- You organize and deliver projects from start to finish as an independent developer
- Solid skills in React, Redux and Node.js and ES6 are self-evident for you
- You are experienced with Sass, LESS or similar and with using Git
- You feel comfortable with using Photoshop and/or Sketch
- You impress with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You have practical knowledge in agile development
- Having a keen eye for design and UX is an advantage
Vimcar's corporate culture includes fast decision making, team spirit and a lot of space for innovative ideas.
Besides that, we have a lot of things to offer:
- Permanent fulltime position from now on with attractive salary
- Challenging tasks with high responsibility
- A great time with our friendly and highly motivated team
Vimcar is a Berlin based start-up in the connected-car space, founded in 2013. Our goal is to properly integrate commercial vehicles into the digital ecosystem of businesses. We currently provide a dead simple but elegant logbook solution for all major platforms (iOS,Android,Web) and currently work on a fleet management solution.