Are you a Front-End Web/Mobile Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming? Are you lacking the adequate environment to utilize your skills to their full potential? At Allymatch, you can be part of a dynamic start-up offering you the chance to work independently and further your knowledge.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, and reliable reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Creation of ideas and conception of new features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in the field of Computer Science and several years of relevant experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. (Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Experience in responsiveness
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Strong knowledge in back-end development is a strong advantage.
- Strong English skills, knowledge of additional languages are a bonus