Help us to deliver amazing web apps. Inspire those around you.
We've got opportunities for you to work on interesting projects, innovate with the latest technologies and produce solutions that delight our clients. Do you have experience in developing complex SPAs? Do you care about writing clean, maintainable and testable code? If so, we've got a great role for you to stretch your wings and see what you're really capable of.
Who are we
We're an apps and digital solutions agency, so every project we do is a little bit different. With every project, we push ourselves to do better than before. We work with clients to develop state of the art web and mobile applications that push the boundaries of innovation. We are always looking to try new approaches, libraries, and architectures to stay on the cutting edge.
Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve had to get creative to ensure our staff are supported and rewarded. Staff wellbeing is high on our agenda, we have a running club, and regular active challenges with prizes for the winner. We also run social events such as murder mystery nights, online escape rooms, bingo and we also host online hobby evenings every Wednesday for those that are interested.
We care about hiring great people so you'll be working with a team that cares. We support each other with problems, push each other to get better and celebrate success together.
Developers, testers, product owners and designers all collaborate as equals on projects to make the best product possible. Every day's progress is a communal effort and you'll be a valued member of the team.
We have a structured progression framework to support development plans and career growth for each person within engineering. You’ll get close support from your line manager with your day to day work as well as looking at the bigger picture of your career growth and knowledge development.
- Developing single-page web apps with a focus on readable, maintainable and tested code using React
- Lead front-end technical discussions on a project considering the overall functional and non functional requirements
- Collaborating with designers, product owners, testers and clients to deliver great products as an agile team
- Being an advocate for engineering best practices across web and mobile platforms
- Mentoring and teaching other developers on your team
- Enthusiastic and experienced in using engineering best practices, clean code and unit testing
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional development team
- Comfortable taking a leading role among your peers, advocating for improving our approaches and mentoring more junior developers
- Passion and enthusiasm for delivering great products
- Variety - the chance to work with a wide range of clients from start-ups to big name brands
- A dynamic and energetic environment (we know how to work hard but have fun at the same time)
- Personal development and progression plans
- 32 days holiday a year (inc Bank Holidays, which incidentally you’re free to take whenever you want)
- A Macbook Pro and other top tech to help you
- Regular social events (Covid permitting!)
- A competitive salary
- YuLife employee benefits
- And lots more!
This position would be suitable for UK based remote workers.
Think this is for you? Get in touch for a confidential chat about how you can become part of the team.