ABOUT THE COMPANY
KEEN EYE is a health tech company, building machine learning technology for translational and clinical research, with a particular focus and a ‘keen expertise’ on imaging data. Thanks to its technology, KEEN EYE allows doctors and biologists to reproduce and extend their visual expertise, notably by identifying signals with a high predictive value that are yet difficult to detect by eye. They save valuable time in day-to-day decision-making, whether it is to diagnose, screen disease, or evaluate the effectiveness of a drug, in a more precise and standardized way. KEEN EYE’s clients and partners are CROs, biotech/pharma, hospitals and life science device manufacturers.
Directly reporting to the Lead Developer Front End, you are responsible for developing our core web applications for image storage, viewing, and processing. You define and maintain development practices that allows Keen Eye to move fast, efficiently and with quality.
You work with a wide range of tools and technologies and are able to evaluate the best technologies for delivering our products and services.
You liaise with the different teams to gather informations in order to implement them in one solution/interface.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and suggest new ways to improve overall quality
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user inputs are validated before submitting them to the back-end team
- Collaborate with the back end team to implement technical aspects in one web interface
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- You have a previous successful experience in a similar position
- You have previously built and shipped web applications
- Experience with: react, webpack, node.js, git, ES6, WebGL
- Experience with testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Autonomous, great communication skills, sense of responsibility, ability to innovate
Team Spirit, Bias to Action, Organised
Fluent in English
Agile startup mindset, creative thinking, motivated
- Permanent contract, full-time
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Location: Paris center
- Remote work possible
- Date: ASAP