nSenior Frontend Angular DeveloperLondon u00A360,000 to u00A375,000 + Training budget + Flexible working, WFH options, Benefits, Equity package
Are you a Technically motivated Frontend Angular specialist who is looking for your next big opportunity to work for a growing Fintech start-up and who are committed to working on cutting-edge technology?
On offer is the chance to utilize your Frontend skills working with the latest versions of Angular frameworks on exciting projects for a fantastic Fintech company, which has secured both their short and long-term future during Covid.
The company is one of the fastest Fintech start-ups in the UK. They have an excellent place in the market and are due to continue this success and growth thanks to securing investments from a large European bank helping to catapult their growth even further.
This role would suit an ambitious Frontend Developer who is comfortable working autonomously and working as part of a team with a strong background in using Angular frameworks.
The perfect candidate would be looking for a long-term career in a rapidly expanding company where you will be able to advance technically and progress your career.
- Frontend Development
- Taking Lead on Projects
- Building scalable features, ensuring that they are simple and extendable.
- Working on a variety of cutting edge products
- 3 years+ experience working as a Front End Developer
- Experience with Angular2+ (we use 12!)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and unflinching work ethic
- Enthusiasm, passion, ambition, and humility
- Knowledge and understanding of spa and spa frameworks
- Engineering / Science / CompSci bachelor's degree from a top-tier university n nJob Ref - BBH - 136960 n