The Senior Field Marketing Manager will drive integrated marketing strategy and implementation across the Southern Europe Region.
As the marketing lead and primary liaison to the sales team, this territory-based position is a crucial role requiring experience in campaign planning and execution managing the core lead gen development activities.
The Southern Europe Senior Field Marketing Manager is also responsible for : planning, execution and tracking of an integrated regional marketing plan focused on increasing revenue and market share;
identifying, developing & exploiting best practices between sales & marketing. This role requires expertise in traditional marketing with a strong focus on physical events and account-based marketing, but also familiarity with digital and social marketing tools and how they can help sales teams develop stronger relationships with customers and prospects.
- Drive marketing strategy and implementation to deliver pipeline coverage for sales organization, in collaboration with other marketing teams such as product marketing and corporate communications.
- Collaborate with divisional sales stakeholders to build an integrated marketing and communications plan to support the sales goals / priorities and leverage corporate marketing strategy / initiatives.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to support revenue goals, including regional integration, alliances and directly managed tactics, campaigns, events and activities to executive, management, and technical audiences.
- Create and manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness & impact of marketing spend on pipeline, using defined tools and resources.
Monitor progress and measure results of all key marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection & deal tracking.
- Working with Local PR and Marketing agencies would be an advantage to the business
- Develop consistent and regular reviews and ongoing communication with sales stakeholders.
- Manage marketing calendar to ensure alignment with corporate and partner programs as appropriate.
- Support the brand, leverage local and social media to drive awareness, demand gen and audience acquisition.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6-10 years of directly relevant, hands-on marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful integrated marketing programs.
- 4+ years’ experience in leading field marketing campaigns for a high-tech company
- Proven ability to work with sales teams and multiple levels of management, while being highly responsive.
- Marketo (or equivalent) and Salesforce experience.
- Able to clearly articulate and deliver on program goals, strategy, and execution elements to multiple audiences.
- Ability to manage, collaborate, leverage, and thrive in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Experience in Enterprise level marketing including tactics such as ABM, online, and events.
- Ability to develop integrated marketing plan
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, and flexible.
- Domain experience with Security or other related IT Markets is a big plus, Products, Software and Services.
- Understanding of Identity & Access Management target markets, competitive industry, strategy, and product lines a plus.
Life at ForgeRock :
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here.
Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special :
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives