What we're looking for:
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience.
To match Deepki's mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! 😉
Deepki's consulting team
Our growing team of 40+ management consultants supports leading real estate investors in the definition and execution of their ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) strategy.
We help our customers:
- Identify ESG strategic topics (eg research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
- Build their ESG roadmaps (eg low-carbon trajectory definition, projects structuring)
- Transform their organizations (eg ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management office)
- Monitor their performance (eg extra financial reporting, asset scoring, deployment of Deepki Ready)
The perfect candidate
We are looking for new consultants to join the team!
- 3+ years in consulting projects
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Belief in Deepki's values Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
- Eagerness to work in an entrepreneurial / start-up mode
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills Ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite
- Proficient at using various analytical and visualization tools
- Native French and Fluency in English (another European language is a plus)
- Master's degree in Engineering or Business
- Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG
- Programming skills (Python/R)