CHALLENGE YOURSELF: Would you like to actively shape your personal development and professional career? Then you have come to the right place! H&A Investment Banking is the fast-growing equities division of Hauck & Aufhäuser Privatbankiers AG. We are recognised as one of the leading players for German Small and Mid Caps. We top the league tables for IPOs and rights issues in our market niche and can boast some of the most prominent investment houses and family offices amongst our core client base. We cover a broad universe of 150 stocks with a focus on TecDax, MDAX and SDAX for which we aim to be the "go-to" investment bank with an offering that encompasses institutional research, equity sales, Equity/ Debt capital markets, Trading and Corporate Brokerage. The latter comprises Equity Advisory and Designated Sponsoring and aims to offer state-of-the-art liquidity support for our corporate relationships. What started as a four-entrepreneur-boutique in 2009 in Hamburg is now a 40+ employee business with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Zurich - and we have ambitious plans to keep growing. This is why we are looking for a
Senior Equity Analyst (m/f/d) – Real Estate
We would consider you the perfect fit if you are a Senior Equity Analyst or a Real Estate sector expert with > 3 years of work experience who is capable and willing to adapt to our unique style of equity research and stock brokerage.
What we ultimately look for is a candidate showing passion for the capital markets, out-of-the-box thinking, own initiative and who enjoys speaking to clients and marketing his stock ideas.
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models
- Write research reports with your findings, to be published to the investment community and media
- Devise and perform your own primary research methods, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments
- Build relationships with management and investor relations teams of your portfolio companies (incl. domestic and/or international travel)
- Interact with institutional investors, communicating investment research and responding to requests for models and ad-hoc analysis
- Maintain a public image for the firm at conferences/events. Communicate the company’s research, building its brand and referring potential new clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Statistics, or Econometrics
- MRICS or CREA
- Fluency in German and English, additional language preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- >3 years professional experience in Real Estate (valuation, analysis, advisory) or fundamental analysis, financial modelling, and strategy research
What We Offer:
- A Hamburg based work in an exciting industry at a fast growing stock brokerage which has kept its start-up character. Become part of a team that truly works together in order to exploit opportunities in the equity markets.
- High responsibility for your own sector from day one including the selection of appropriate coverage candidates and the marketing of investment ideas to our sales team and institutional clients.
- Participation in the success of Hauck & Aufhäuser Investment Banking and a strong monetary incentive based on your individual performance.
You are interested? Then please apply through our website via the eFinancialCareers apply button. We look forward to hearing from you.
+49 69 2161-1478