On behalf of my Small Games client in Hamburg I am looking for a Senior Environment Artist.
Within this position you will need to be proficient in using UE4 and have worked on at least 2 AAA Games.
Your responsibilities are
- Creating world-class 3D models throughout the game with focus on environments and vehicles.
- Develop relationships with the design, engineering and UI teams to help maintain a “Gameplay First” approach to game development
- Work closely with the rest of the 3D art team to maintain consistent and always improving aesthetics and workflows across all the assets in the game
You should have
- At least three years of work experience as a senior 3D artist in the video games industry
- Confident user of Autodesk 3D Studio Max Substance Designer & Photoshop Unreal Engine 4
- Experience in character modeling, rigging and animation
- Good sense of form, shape and silhouette in regards to objects
- Flexibility to adapt well to new processes and pipelines and the ability to take direction well
Get in touch for a detailed briefing of this position and client.