Love working on innovative digital products within an international environment? Have outstanding design skills and a highly hands-on attitude? Want to help bringing a fast-growing company to the next level with your creativity and solution-oriented mindset? Then you’re exactly who we’re looking for in our offices in Beirut and/ or Vienna!
Medicus is an AI-based platform that explains and interprets medical reports and health data, turning numbers into meaningful insights. Medicus works with healthcare companies to deliver smart features and insights to both doctors - in terms of smart testing and diagnosis support - and to patients in the form of visual and interactive reports, powering continuous healthcare and coaching across all digital platforms. Medicus is based in Vienna with offices in Berlin, Paris & Beirut.
- Draft, ideate, scope, prototype, and design innovative products, solutions and product features in close collaboration with our product team
- Support our marketing team with the design of creative marketing materials and brand elements
- Create fresh, interesting and inspiring mobile and web interfaces
- Lead our user testing sessions with customers and collect data with A/B tests to make more informed design decisions
- Learn from customer usage, and leverage feedback and data to continually iterate, innovate, and evolve the product
- Work closely with product team to define product opportunities and contribute to the overall product strategy
- You have a Bachelor's degree in product or digital design, or equivalent work experience
- You bring 2-3 years of relevant experience in digital product design, preferably in a highly dynamic environment
- You’re a master of best-practice design software, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- You enjoy working with and building modern solution architectures and the technical designs of complex mobile and web applications
- Creativity, strategic thinking and details-oriented work approach can be considered as your core strengths
- Your excellent time management skills and solution-oriented mindset allow you to excel at managing several projects at a time
- You fearless of unknown terrain and embrace challenges joyfully
- You’re comfortable working with remote and internationally spread teams
- Your English is fluent, the fluency in an additional language (preferably German, French or Arabic) is a plus
What we offer:
- You’re part of an international, fast-growing and forward-thinking health tech company that aims to modernize the way we think about health
- You get the freedom to execute your own ideas from the first day on. We do not only accept but expect your contribution to the bigger picture
- You work with an international team with many years of experience building companies and products with great user experience
- You’ll get an attractive compensation package
- You’ll be working in an environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth
Please send your English application (CV, cover letter, relevant references) to [email protected]