We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 90 employees, ca. 20 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
For our growing Technology department, we are currently looking to fill a permanent role as (Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) based in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
- As a part of an agile development team, you support the testing, deployment and operation of the application in the cloud
- You plan, realize, and manage continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline of the development team
- You monitor the performance of the applications (APM) in the cloud and give regular feedback to the developers for the performance improvement
- You keep an overview of the upcoming projects and help the teams to recognize and solve roadblocks on time
- You plan, create, and manage the configuration of the local virtual development environments of the development teams in Linux and OSX
- You support the development teams to debug the applications in case of any issues with other environments
- University degree in computer science or comparable qualification with minimum of 3 years of professional experience in IT administration and IT automation
- Knowledge in Linux system administration, Git version control, administration of database systems and the operation of PHP applications
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Amazon Web Services, Docker
- Basics in microservices architecture as well as experience in operating Angular 2+ applications
- Very good English skills, German knowledge would be an advantage
- Self-confident appearance as well as a structured and independant way of working
- Strong interest in learning and using new technologies
- Strive for automatisation of the daily routine
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereals, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtualization Platform: Docker, Kubernetes; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button. For further information, please contact Laure-Marie Teßmann and Pawel Zych on +49 (0) 30 2099 44103.