Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers.
We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value .
Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
The Senior DevOps Engineer ensures integration and delivery of technical services for new and existing clients.
The person in this position will be involved in creating application pipelines for open banking platforms which will allow banking customers to access a much wider range of services through a Facebook-like API gateway designed and developed by Sapient.
Become part of thrilling new projects for world's leading enterprises, enjoy a people focused work environment, participate in international teams and projects and take the opportunity to make the difference.
- Design, support and implementation for state of the art cloud-native solutions including migration options for legacy applications
- Ensure production-grade service stability along with alignment in the team
- Work together with your teammates, clients and vendors in a collaborative way
- Support project management with estimations and stick to defined milestones
- Share ideas for improvements and provide insights to other colleagues
- Focus on continuous growth for your teams in terms of skills and capabilities
Your Skills & Experiences:
- Excellent knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in Financial Services is beneficial
- Deep understanding of containerization and orchestration concepts such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of CI / CD concepts with pipelines in multiple tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab or others)
- Knowledge of configuration management up to infrastructure as code with tools like Ansible, Terraform or others
- Full stack knowledge from GIT over CI / CD support up to automatic deployment in multiple environments
- Very good English language skills are required (German language skills are beneficial)
- Availability for travelling
- Passion for technology and growth
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year