As Senior Data Scientist of the awarded and fast growing Austrian startup ONDEWO your primary focus will be the development of cutting edge machine learning and deep learning algorithms for our highly scalable and performant Conversational AI platform. Our mission is to enable machines to engage with humans in natural conversations (e.g., robots, voice assistants, chatbots, cars and IOT devices).
Are you ready to shape the future of machine-human communication and interaction? Then you are the right person for our amazing team!
- Lead machine learning and data science projects on the cutting-edge of technology
- Analyze large behavioral user data sets from our international clients, come up with new data models and implement concepts and algorithms in Python and TensorFlow
- Build, train, evaluate, benchmark and tune machine learning and deep learning models
- Be part of a cross functional team to work on continuous improvement of our systems with innovative technologies and research techniques
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools and learn new techniques
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code - we love to “type” everything
- Participate in design, code and architecture reviews and coach other team members
- University degree (MS/PHD) in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, data science or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Python data science technology stack (e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, NLTK, Spacy, Pandas, numpy, Jupyter)
- Working knowledge of some visualization tools (e.g. matplotlib)
- Exceptional algorithmic problem solving skills and passion for mathematics
- Experience in natural language processing (NLP) and understanding (NLU) related machine learning models, techniques and best-practices
- Strong track record of successfully delivered data products, services or insights where you had to understand complex data flows and business processes
- Loves working with cutting-edge technologies, research techniques and algorithms
- Strong team player mindset and great to work with
- English fluency, both written and verbally (fluency in German or another language is a plus)
According to “Kollektivvertrag” the yearly salary is 47.488 EUR (14x monthly salary of 3.392 EUR). However we pay much more and offer employee stock options dependent on the qualification, education and experience. Salary increases fast when showing exceptional performance.
Check our website: www.ondewo.
Apply now! Send your CV and reference projects to: [email protected].