Being a Data Scientist for our key portal Fertighaus.de means working on big challenges and having significant impact on the lives of many. We have the data of millions of people interested in building and you will help us build an industry-shaping technology, that understands home builders and matches them with their perfect house and construction company.
- You will analyze our data and prototype forecasting and customer behavior models
- You will fully own our iterative A/B testing process to continuously improve the platform
- You will try out new tools and methods to continuously optimize our matching algorithms as well as qualification and scoring models
- You will play a key role in developing our platform towards highly personalized funnels and services based on live streaming data
- You will come up with new ideas and push us towards becoming even more data driven
- You will work with our latest tech stack (Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Bigquery, Apache Airflow, Elasticsearch, GCP) as well adding your own tools of choice to the stack.
- You will work in close collaboration with your teammates in data engineering, product and software development as well as with all other functions and our founders
- You have 1-3 years - or 3-6 years for the senior role - of relevant experience in Data Science, BI or related fields
- You have excellent analytical skills and solve problems in a creative and structured way
- You know how to package, visualize and communicate your results to support all stakeholders and achieve maximum impact
- You have a strong interest in understanding and optimizing the business and user impact of your work
- You are experienced with cloud based setups (AWS or GCP) and querying relational databases (Postgres, Bigquery or Redshift)
- You are experienced with programming languages and libraries (preferably Python, Pandas, Numpy and Jupyter Notebook)
- You have experience or at least interest in machine learning and the usage of live streaming data
- You like to work independently, push for high quality work results, investigate beyond the obvious and challenge the status quo.
- You have a positive can-do attitude, love what you do and own it.
- You can easily acquaint yourself with new topics and enjoy new challenges every day.
- You are a strong team player with a kind personality and the ability to achieve goals collaboratively
- You speak and write English fluently
What we offer:
- The chance to join Neuraum Ventures at a truly interesting point in time and the
opportunity to shape the future of building for a better life
- A fun, friendly and ambitious team
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication, to operate and learn fast as a team.
- Challenging tasks and broad insights from day one as well as the the chance to rapidly grow responsibility
- Great possibilities for personal development including a structured feedback process, mentorship from experienced colleagues and full support for internal and external training & development activities
- Regular team events, a cosy office in Berlin-Mitte with a gigantic rooftop, language class support and a too good to be true Urban Sports Club Membership
Do you want to make a difference and work in a great team? We should talk! Please apply here: https://neuraum-jobs.personio.de/job/109243?_pc=27609#apply. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at 030-577040922 or [email protected]. Your contact person is Meike Klingsporn.