What is doctorly?
doctorly is a VC-backed, Berlin based Health-tech startup with a vision of 'enabling people to live healthier lives'.
We are a technology company that builds connected health products (which are more important than ever given the current world health crisis).
We are building 3 products (in priority order):
1) Practice management software for doctors:
- They are currently using software from the 80s.
2) Patient facing health app
- This is fully integrated into the practice software, digitising the relationship between doctor & patients
3) Open Integration platform
- Enabling the wider health industry to build services & tools for our platform.
While, during these COVID-19 times, many companies are facing unsure futures, which has a knock on effect to their teams, we at doctorly are looking to grow!!
With the above in mind, we want to continue to bring together and develop a truly excellent and diverse technology team.
The role is "Senior", what ever that means to you, to us this means ambitious, self-starters who have the ability, experience and desire to make a big, immediate impact within our organisation!
The kind of person who lifts everyone around them with their know-how and solution-orientated attitude.
Someone who thrives within a startup atmosphere.
The candidate will be a main driver in the scoping, design, implementation and development of a standalone, scalable ETL solution for the import of data from multiple source platforms.
Enthusiastic, effective, and scrupulous coordination with other technical and non-technical teams as well as the product team, in a context of high complexity and dynamism, will be essential; along with the ability to self-drive and adapt to different technologies.
● You will be designing and building solutions to extract data from various sources
● Create and maintain a desktop application for end-to-end migration/ETL of data
● Own and architect the data migration platform, ensuring scalability
● Write clean, lean, idiomatic, well-documented, well-tested code
● Analyse detailed requirements and designs. Find and implement appropriate technical solutions
● Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
● Map and/or retro engineer existing databases/software
● Manage your time and your resources with-in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
● Support and troubleshoot the developed application
● 3 years of experience developing applications with C#
● 3 years of experience in Data Engineering, Data Analysis or related fields
● Experience with implementation of ETL/ Data Migration processes
● 3 years of experience with relational databases (MS SQL, Oracle, etc)
● Excellent written and verbal communication (English a must, German min. B1)
● .NET Core
● Flat Files, CSV, etc
● Interop with DLL’s
● Familiarity with Data-Security and Data-Protection requirements
Culture, vision and personal growth is imperative at doctorly and this will have equal weighting to the technical aspects of our interview process.
We are currently 21 people, as of today, and looking to add multiple people within our teams throughout the rest of 2020.
If you are looking to really move your career forward and lend your talents to a truly meaningful Health Tech vision / product, we would love to hear from you.