We're looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our team in London.
Do you have the following skills, experience and drive to succeed in this role? Find out below:
The role will have a broad remit but your goal would be to improve our culture, processes and posture with respect to data throughout the business
Working closely with the CTO and the Platforms team, you'll be responsible for building out, monitoring and improving solutions to a whole host of data related challenges we face as a business.
From maintaining a secure research environment and enhancing our privacy controls to building tools to track overall company and platform performance, right down to the detail, you'll be the one driving.
You'll be shaping a new class of credit bureau; one with significant customer involvement and one that's focussed on promoting and rewarding good financial behaviour, for the benefit of the whole financial sector.
This, like all our other positions, is a deeply ethical role; many of the decisions made on a daily basis impact live in very real ways and we want somebody to think carefully and feel passionate about that.
Our team has a diverse background Not everyone studied Computer Science here, and we have at least one classically trained opera singer.
We have people with backgrounds in massive companies, small companies, and some for whom this is their first job.
We're looking for people who want to learn and grow as much as lead and teach.
If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Your Profile
* In your work, you live and breathe data.
* You know what a strong culture of data-driven decisions means for a company's growth, having built tools to achieve that before ⚙️.
* You know what it takes to build market-leading products in a fast-paced startup environment, and you've been doing so for 5+ years
* You've experience working in a B2B setting, ideally in fintech and/or lending.
* You've built and lead products/initiatives from nothing, with a keen focus on metrics and impact.
* You're deeply driven to make the financial world fairer and more responsible.
* You're happy when fluently translating between technical and non-technical stakeholders, and love jointly getting stuck into difficult problems