Our client, a well-funded greentech start-up in Berlin, are looking for a data engineer to help them on their scaling journey.
What they need?
- A Senior Data Engineer to join them in rebuilding their platform.
- You would be the first Data Engineering hire to initially help them migrate to AWS and Redshift, and then use your Data Engineering experience to help evaluate what they have now and guide them into how things are done in future.
What they do?
This company provides greener energy consumption technology to their thousands of users in real estate and building management.
Key skills that would make you successful here :
- You will have a good understanding of data modelling.
- You will have a real passion for Machine Learning.
- You will have worked in AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You wont shy away from being the only data engineer in the company and will take responsibility and ownership of the decisions you make.
- You will have worked with Cloud Tech like Snowflake, Databricks, Kafka, Kinesis or Redshift.
If this interests you, don't miss this out on the chance to connect with us to be considered!