Criteo Published: July 15, 2021
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Analytics at Criteo is about transforming business problems into solutions using data. You will provide actionable insights and recommendations that empower our stakeholders to make informed business decisions, generating more revenue for our clients and for Criteo.
Partnering closely with commercial and technical teams in our respective markets, we provide recommendations based on high quality data analysis and strong understanding of our industry in order to meet the objectives set by our advertisers. We also focus on delivering insights, improvements, and recommendations that will have immediate and measurable impacts. We get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau, Git and Python to grow the portfolio of analyses that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiatives and enjoy the process of starting from an idea, then carrying out a complex data analysis, developing the results with the commercial teams and presenting it with them to our clients. We rely on each other’ strengths, experiences & ideas, and work collaboratively as a team to constantly innovate in an open, fun and inclusive environment.
What You Will do
- New products’ analyses and optimizations – you’ll work with Product Incubation, Technical Solutions, R&D, Product and Commercial teams to understand business and product objectives
- Analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you’ll learn how to detect problems with the performance of campaigns, suggest and do analyses and apply improvements that will have immediate impact
- You’ll use your knowledge of our systems to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights (using Tableau, Jupyter, Python, SQL etc.) – you will work on projects that will help shape the development of the analytical roadmap for products currently in development
- Troubleshoot live campaigns to improve campaign performance and customer satisfaction – adopt strategies and workflow from both R&D and Product teams to secure maximum alignment
- Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes – in particular in relation to our newest solutions. Be courageous, creative and have a ‘start-up’ mindset
- Document learnings, best practices, and other information key to the success of our newest solutions in preparation for rollout
Who You are
- You have previous experience in problem solving end to end
- You have good technical skills: SQL, Python, Tableau, Excel etc.
- Preferably you have previous international experience
- You are business-minded and want to drive business strategy using data
- You are a strong team player and feel comfortable in a highly collaborative environment
- You are able to work with a start-up mindset, adapting to changing requirements
- You are fluent in English and are able to communicate about complex subjects to non-technical stakeholders
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment-related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world.