Type of contract: full time / Starting date: immediately / Salary: to be defined (fix + variable) + restaurant tickets + health insurance + life insurance
Lendix is transforming the way SMEs get financed. We are the leading online lending platform in France, delivering faster and better value than traditional banks. Over 68M€ were lent since our launch in 2014, by over 18,000 investors, positioning us as the clear N°1 in France.
Lendix has built a team which is delivering strong growth and as part of our development in Spain we are currently looking for a Credit Analyst senior to strengthen our team.
The role of a Credit Analyst is to assess companies in all aspects, from the study of accounts to the analysis of its environment and its industry.
The information compiled in form of a report at the end of the analysis enables the investment managers to make informed investment decisions on funds entrusted to them. The role will be located in our Madrid office. This is an exceptional chance to join an extremely high growth company at an early stage.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Analyst is responsible for the underwriting analysis and portfolio monitoring of SMEs. Credit analysts can extract meaningful business insights from customer data, and leverage predictive models to analyse business performance.
This is a strategic role that sits at the heart of value creation through leading edge analytics turning data into long term competitive advantage:
- Assessment of the borrowers’ credit risk: analysis of the financial information, compilation of market information, review of financial and legal audits, client interview / visit and compliance check.
- Preparation of the project description for publication and key figures, implementation of documentation.
- Outstanding monitoring (execution of post closings operations, archiving, reporting, implementation of statistical tools, etc.).
- Financial data market watch using specialized sources of financial information
- Assist the Credit Manager.
- Be a source of proposition and innovation for improving existing processes / tools.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in credit analysis acquired in a bank or other financial institution in Spain, preferably on SMEs, on lending products.
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative/finance related field required
- Solid knowledge in Corporate Finance.
- Good communication (oral and written) skills, development driven and acute sense of customer service
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Autonomous, curious, rigorous, resistant to stress, sense of responsibility, determination and commitment
- Proven problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods
- Excellent ability to translate complex analytical outputs into clear, simple and actionable stories
- Proficient with analytical tools like Excel, knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
- Open minded, collaborative, great to interact with
- Identification with our Mission
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Native Spanish speaker
- Professional capacities in English
Why Join Us?
We are the Crowdlending leader in France with the ambition to become the leader in continental Europe thanks to a superbly experienced and diversified team and strong investors. We offer a competitive benefits package including international health coverage.
Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're financing small business, the engine of economic growth
- We're providing higher yields to investors
- We can fund loans up to €2M quickly, all online!
- We are financially aligned with our investors (skin in the game!)
- We have developed entirely in house our Tech platform
- Our clients' interests come first. We know from experience that our success will follow theirs.
- Our assets are our people, our technology, our cash and our reputation. If any of these is ever diminished, the last is the most difficult to restore.
- Transparency is key to everything we do. It is trust, within the Lendix team, with our clients, our regulators and with our shareholders
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your CV together with a covering letter detailing your suitability (all documents in English) and expected salary (annual gross).