As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved as a Network Security Consultant; You will support the Information Security Architecture team in managing consultancy requests – architecture reviews, design and implementation of security controls. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
- Network engineer certifications such as CCNP Security ,CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security)
- Understanding of wider network environments i.e.; R&S, Wireless, Data Centre
- Experience configuring and managing enterprise firewalls and gateway devices.
- Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills