Avance Consulting Published: March 8, 2019
As a Senior Consultant, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting life cycle. You will be intensely involved in providing IDAM implementation and operations support; you will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverable's and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Hands on experience in the implementation of Access Control, Identity Management, Single Sign-On, and user provisioning in a heterogeneous IT infrastructure.
- Must have worked on SailPoint (6.4 p9), SailPoint (7.3)
- Enterprise Security Architecture design, implementation of solutions built around Identity and Access Management.
- Testing background and independent thinker of test scenarios (mainly negative/stress/penetration testing) and able to prepare test case document and execute related test scenarios.
- Ability to generate and present comprehensive reports for the customer.
- Experience in applying information assurance and cybersecurity principles to IdAM designs.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills