AION Published: May 6, 2021
What will you do?
- Manage a portfolio of clients in the long term and develop a new client base in Flanders
- Recognize and promote the entire range of banking products
- Look after the preparation and administrative management of client dossiers in a rigorous fashion within respect of banking regulations
- Structure credits,
- Recommendation of credit structure to the client,
- Put together credit files, presenting the key elements that will be needed to take a decision, the arguments for the proposal, and negotiating the financial conditions and guarantees
- Ensure timely responding when it comes to transferring information to clients
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in managing relationships and gaining new SME clients
- You are professionally familiar with the credits products
- You have a good command of risk management
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is an advantage.
What do we offer :
- Experience in a fast-growing international start-up
- Working hand in hand with the Cofounders. A great chance to receive mentoring, especially if you wish to run your own start-up in the future
- You will feel the direct impact of your work on the company’s growth
- Awesome people to work with
- The excitement of working on something new and big
- Work in the modern organization structure that is driven by a culture of technology enthusiasm, team spirit, respect, and integrity on all levels of the organization
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills
- A full package of benefits (Group and Hospitalization insurance, the complete offer of vouchers, extra-legal holidays,...)