IQVIA Biotech, A Iqiva Company, is a global full service CRO, committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients as well as our employees. We focus on providing excellent training and career development opportunities, encouraging growth from within our talented workforce.
We have a vacancy within our Clinical Monitoring Team for an experienced permanent Clinical Research Associate to join our team in France
This is a great opportunity for a CRA to join a progressive and developing CRO. Being an integral part to the clinical monitoring team. Making an impact in the Oncology, Medical Devices and Dermatology markets, You’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. Novella offers a dynamic and fast paced environment that allows you not only to utilize your current skill set and experience as well as to develop further.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that, at the site level, the Clinical Monitoring Plan is implemented.
- To ensure appropriate attention is provided to the sites in order to drive data quality so that the clinical study protocol requirements are fulfilled within the appropriate regulatory and ethical framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and also good working knowledge of conducting clinical trials in general.
- Experience of performing site start up procedures, routine monitoring and site closure.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across various clinical trials
- Ability to travel.