As a (Senior) Channel & Alliances Manager you are an integral part of our team creating the interface between LeanIX and our international partner ecosystem. You are responsible to identify, recruit, enable and manage our international channel-, SI-, advisory- and technology-partners working towards joint sales targets. You will build and execute joint business plans with your focus partners and drive a joint sales pipeline. For this, you will coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, R&D, customer success) to deliver a world-class experience for your partners.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Generate new sales opportunities with partners
- Building the Go To Market business plans with the identified focus partners
- Consistently close new business with partners
- Recruit, enable and manage new partners internationally
- Build relationships with industry-leading advisory and technology organizations
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to evolve our partner strategy when new features and products are introduced
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of enterprise technology sales and channel sales experience
- Comfortable working towards sales-targets
- Fluency in both German and English
- Experience in managing partner relationships
- Understanding of opportunity qualification, running a sales cycle and forecasting
- Passion for a start-up culture
LeanIX offers a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for Enterprise Architecture (EA), which enables organizations to take faster, data-driven decisions in their IT. More than 100 leading brands such as Adidas, DHL, Merck, Vodafone or Zalando use the innovative solution worldwide. Users of LeanIX gain insight how well the used technology supports the business to increase competitiveness and to strengthen innovation. LeanIX addresses the frequent problem, that the required information about the IT landscape is missing, outdated or difficult to analyze. Use cases include application rationalization, technology risk management and the shift from monolithic architectures to microservices. LeanIX was founded in 2012 by Jörg Beyer and André Christ. The company's headquarter is in Bonn, with offices in Boston, Massachusetts and Houston, Texas. A wide network of partners provides support in America, Europe and Australia.