Relimetrics is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning, and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
The company was established in 2013, operates globally with hubs in Silicon Valley and Berlin, and has already delivered on a number of projects for top automotive companies, OEMs, plastics, and other manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and North America.
The company recently received funding from top Silicon Valley and European venture firms and is looking to hire top talent who want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, global team of scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs.
Come join our vibrant team. You’ll get to:
- Build software with a focus on Systems Administration, ranging from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Cloud/network integration and programming
- Manage cloud, databases, RDP
- Supports product deployment
- Provides support to customers when required
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- 7+ years of commercial software development
- Deep and broad understanding of C++ programming, networking, fault-tolerant servers, automation (OPC, TCP/IP, etc), machine learning, image processing.
- Experience with operating systems, memory management, multiple processor use, basic network protocols, object-oriented design, concurrency and synchronization.
- Excellent ability to work cross-functionally and globally with customers, executives, partners and internal teams (engineering, marketing, and business development)