At Enpal, we are pursuing the dream of building the largest renewable community in Europe.
How do we make that happen?
Enpal finally simplifies providing solar energy : We rent out solar systems, electricity storage, and wall boxes at an all-inclusive rate, supplemented by a favorable green electricity tariff; all intelligently connected to form an integrated overall solution.
True to the motto "digital, decentralized, and 100% renewable", our heart beats both for the rapid development of a company and for combating the greatest challenge of our generation - climate change.
Our highly ambitious team around serial entrepreneur Mario Kohle is supported by experienced investors like Alexander Samwer (Picus Capital) and Lukasz Gadowski (Team Europe, Delivery Hero).
In addition, we were able to bring Princeville Climate Technology (advised and funded among others by Leonardo DiCaprio) and Peter Rive (SolarCity) on board.
As the first green unicorn in Germany, we see it as our duty to continuously drive forward our mission of green energy for all.
Be part of our success story and change the world by joining us!
- Develop a deep understanding of our end-to-end business model.
- Develop analytical infrastructure by designing, implementing, and optimizing the BI capabilities for either our Sales, Portfolio Management or Operations Teams using Tableau / Python / SQL / Azure / Excel.
- Support senior management and business teams with technical and statistical analysis around key business drivers.
- You create data-driven analysis with the goal to formulate effective strategies and recommendations for action.
- You see eye to eye with all internal stakeholders, understand their business needs, and actively look for innovative solutions to their problems
- You create analytical output and visualizations in Tableau / Power BI / SQL that enables automated reporting and you help them with your deep knowledge of the underlying data
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in a quantitative (Physics, Math, Computer Science, etc.), statistical (Machine Learning, Data Science, Statistics, etc. or economic (econometrics, etc.) field
- You have professional experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst (min. 2 years)
- If you have worked with Sales, Portfolio Management or Operations Teams before, it's a big plus
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, high pace environment like consulting or a Start-Up
- You have professional experience with creating analysis and visualizations of large and complex data sets with the purpose of gaining business insights
- You have 3+ years experience in SQL
- You have worked with data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI
- You like to work with a multitude of stakeholders and you manage to turn their problems into quantitative solutions
- Ideally, you have worked with Salesforce and Azure before
- You speak English fluently
The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup : we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
Help to make the world a bit better : we are all about green energy.
Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities : leave your footprint.
Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal’s tech DNA : you will be part of our first Tech Team.
Work with the best in the industry and grow with us : there’s plenty of room for your ideas.
A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home - you decide.
At Enpal, we are proud of the diversity of our team. No decisions are made based on skin color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or age, either during recruitment or employment.
Enpal stands for a safe workplace and takes action against discrimination and harassment of any kind.