At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients. Our key clients are Epic Games, Wargaming, Konami, Nexon, Focus Home Interactive and more.
You know your way around in the gaming world? You are always up to date with the latest gaming trends and you are well connected within the gaming industry? Then we are looking for you as our Senior Business Development Manager - Gaming (m/f) who will drive the creation and execution of new deals and long-lasting partnerships for nevaly in Europe. This role is based in Berlin.
- Responsible for the implementation of a business development strategy for the European gaming market
- Proactive communication with game publishers, media agencies and technology companies in order to establish new partnerships
- Sales process from A to Z, starting from prospecting up to a successful execution of campaigns
- Identification of new business opportunities with advertisers interested in targeting gamer audience
- Close cooperation with internal departments to develop and articulate business terms
- Negotiate, draft and execute the deal terms with partner companies
- Giving input to shaping company strategy around these partnerships
- Communicate ideas, plans and results to executives and key decision makers
- Always staying on top of newest industry trends and reporting on local market developments
- 3+ years experience in business development or sales, preferably in an agency
- Experience in gaming, digital media, advertising, SaaS or adtech environment
- A good network of game publishers, media agencies and technology companies within the European market
- Gaming is your passion
- Good knowledge of influencer marketing
- Communication, negotiation and building lasting relationships is your superpower
- Team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members
- Fluent in Business English, additional languages would be a plus
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture and receive an unlimited contract from the beginning
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the startup centre of Berlin Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Tell us why gaming is part of your life and submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.