Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers.
We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
- This role requires a business-focused Business analyst (all genders) who is confident and capable of working with business and IT stakeholders across all levels and roles to effect the transformation objectives of the program and bring the stakeholders on the journey.
- There is a need for expertise that is more focused around one of Front Office (trading and risk), Middle Office (risk and control) or Back Office (trade amendments, data management, settlements and accounting).
- Your role will be to lead design elements of the solution and support that design and users through further solution / implementation into existing systems and processes, either through change management of the user’s processes and ways of work, and / or adaptation of existing processes to incorporate new business needs.
- Part of this will be supporting the users through the testing of changes formally, as well as the identification and facilitation of required training and change management.
Your Impact :
- Working as part of an international team to leverage experience from other parts of the international business and project further ahead than this phase of work, to determine relevance and differences, and contextualizing it to the current focus.
- Working closely with BA’s in other functional teams to ensure an E2E view of both design and solution, communicated through fit-for-purpose consultation, workshops and documentation.
- Be able to negotiate potentially competing demands and priorities; keeping an eye on the program outcome, and bringing stakeholders on the change journey.
- Be able to identify and clearly communicate trade-offs required, and bring consensus to the solution proposal.
- Work, and input into, program and client tools and deliverables and work within existing frameworks to meet your goals.
Your Skills & Experience :
- A blend of industry / solution expertise with a consultative approach and a broad Agile mindset.
- Significant hands-on experience and expertise of energy trading, principally UK and / or Euro power, but supported by broader experience in gas and other bulk trading markets
- Good understanding of end-to-end processes in physical commodity, trading or banking industry
- Experience of ETRM packages used to support and facilitate energy trading - e.g. Endur, Rightangle,...
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
- Experience in delivering complex business or technology solutions, from solution design to end-to-end system implementation, in the ETRM space
- Experience in (or a strong desire to learn) techniques and methodologies that maximize flow of value and are deeply rooted in Agile, Lean and continuous delivery principles
- Experience in translating design requirements / acceptance criteria into functional tests and then executing them through a test execution cycle
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and test plans will be nice to have
Benefits of working here :
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year