Electrify your career!
We believe the future of mobility is electric! Join an enthusiastic international team with a common vision of the future of mobility and be part of transforming the automotive industry.
Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services. We develop white label public charging solutions for automotive OEMs and fleet operators. These services provide access to multiple networks of Charging Point Operations (CPO) and enable drivers of electric vehicles to find, use and pay for public charging in an easy and seamless way.
Since the beginning of 2019, Digital Charging Solutions GmbH has been part of the mobility joint venture between the BMW Group and Daimler AG. CHARGE NOW is a service of DCS and part of this joint venture, which aims to strengthen sustainable mobility worldwide together with the other verticals REACH NOW, FREE NOW, PARK NOW and SHARE NOW.
- Responsible for managing projects which are related to our revenue streams processes
- You will drive continuous improvement of our processes such as the procure -to-pay process
- Take full ownership for one of our core vital processes within the organization
- Take full ownership in analyzing, structuring various enquiries by troubleshooting requests, developing solutions and test concepts.
- Use your exceptional communication skills and interact with various stakeholders and teams within the company.
- Contribute to the implementation process of commissioning phase of various IT Systems
- Continuously support in the standardization, further advancement of processes and requirements
- You will steer interdisciplinary projects and project teams for ops margin
- A Degree in Business Informatics or Business studies incl. 5 years professional experience
- Profound project implementation experience within the telecommunications, digital banking, digital payment / transaction industry / high volume payment environment
- Project experience in Business Process Management (digital payments) or PMO would be advantageous
- You bring strong analytical, conceptual, structured, and organized and transparent working style.
- Agile project management including experience in leading small project teams / external partners.
- Comfortable working within a high-paced, impact-driven environment and getting hands-on to get projects to move forward.
- Solid interpersonal and inter-cultural skill set with the ability to collaborate and positively influence diverse stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English and German language
- Excellent Presentation skills with profound IT Tools knowledge with Jira, Confluence skills MS Office, Microsoft Dynamics.
- A unique opportunity combining the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW & Daimler
- Working on products and services with a high social impact
- An international team of talented people who love what they do and live collaborative spirit
- An open-minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- Subsidized gym membership, a personal development budget for your professional growth, monthly mobility budget, offsite/virtual team events & much more
- A modern, sunny office in Parkstadt Schwabing with great choices of lunch spots….and of course the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog friendly environment
Get in Touch!
Excited about shaping the future of e-mobility services? Then send us your application by using the ‘Apply’ button (CV, motivational statement, earliest starting date and salary expectations).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
DCS Recruitment Team