Most people live in the present. The world of now. But a handful of us is working in a unique world that doesn’t quite exist yet – the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future where practical meets possible.
We are 110 on a Fortune 500 list with over 19 000 employees worldwide.
ArrowSphere is a single point of entry to cloud solutions. A single platform to search leading cloud products, build IaaS, PaaS & SaaS solutions. To learn more, check out this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he1PaHeGW2s.
You will join the Cloud R&D team made up of around 50 engineers (3 Business Analysts in it) working in a startup spirit and driven by a DevOps culture. On a daily basis, you will interact with vendors, customers, and Arrow Cloud Business Units in different countries to enhance and develop our cloud service platform - ArrowSphere.
Your role will be to manage innovative integration projects with our major suppliers and customers. Among your tasks, you will evaluate their roadmap from a technical and functional point of view to identify its impact on ArrowSphere. Among your tasks, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of vendor data on our platform and providing visions and innovations to implement on the ArrowSphere in order to stay ahead of our competitors.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Market analysis
- Participating in product design and definition
- Participating in the development of the roadmap by proposing a vision
- Defining the needs
- Helping identify and analyze incidents / malfunctions following the implementation of new features.
- Setting up and using reporting tools for feedback
- Collecting information to evolve the technological environment or software features in our Business Units and / or our customers
- Responsible for designing and approving the functional requirements document with internal and external teams
- Responsible for following timelines and on-time delivery
- Risk management and escalation
- Responsible for customization of the product
- Responsible for software testing and validation
- Regular interaction with Arrow suppliers, customers and internal teams
- Responsible for the integration of the vendors and customers onto the platform
- Internal communication to the key people involved in the project in all regions
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Commerce and / or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in technical product management
- Able to analyze functional needs and requirements from technical point of view
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Technical background or experience as a developer, tester, IT business analyst, an architect, or technical/software sales engineer
- Knowledge of cloud services (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, etc.), including Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Strong, proven knowledge on REST APIs
- Experience with tools such as Fiddler, Postman, Chrome Developer Tools, etc.
- Proven ability to maintain project schedule/priorities
- Flexible, business-oriented and comfortable with verbal and written communication
- Experience with standard software development processes and methodologies (Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery), including supporting tools such as Atlassian, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, gap analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering
- Understanding general principles of digital platform design and architecture will be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to cooperate with the world's largest Cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, GCP and others)
- Regular interaction with more than 20 countries
- Autonomy and ability to drive key features of the roadmap
- Great work conditions in a nice startup spirit but inside a large worldwide group
- Extra days off for working time compensation depending on the Bank Holidays during the year
- Health care insurance – Mutuelle
- Health, long term sickness and disability insurance – Prévoyance
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons.