Who We Are
Our venture is a new generation PropTech startup in the heart of Frankfurt. We offer a unique office leasing platform using cutting edge technology such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and 3D virtual tours. We develop great software concepts and web applications to provide a superior end-to-end experience for tenants and landlords. We are backed by Ampolon Ventures, which offers access to capital and support as well as a widespread and deep network of key industry players and experts.
We are looking for a self-motivated developer with an expertise on backend who wants to be part of a young and dynamic team.
What we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, informatics or any equivalent field or relevant experience.
- You have a passion to build backend systems i.e persistence web apis, web apis that include artificial intelligence and machine learning
- You have at least 4+ years’ experience in NodeJS api based backend development in a micro services architecture
- You have very good skills in NodeJS for building apis. Knowledge on docker and AWS.
- Knowledge on AI based search algorithms and other ML based algorithms is an added advantage.
- You know how to use version control and also should have experience in agile.
- You are proactive and like brainstorming with other team members to build sophisticated backend systems.
- You are ambitious and looking to grow with the company from the start and take responsibility as a senior for the backend of the products.
- You have very good English and German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Good opportunities to learn and grow with the company
- A flat hierarchy where the founders sit a couple of desks away
- We give importance to your career growth and we would help you build your skills in specific areas through workshops, trainings, certifications etc.
- A great workplace with various amenities at Wework
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- A chance to own shares in the company through our ESOP program