A new Esports betting firm are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to take ownership of their backend development. You'll be part of a close-knit team with experts in design, frontend development and quants.
What you can expect to do:
- Write robust, maintainable and testable code.
- Uphold the highest level of engineering standards to the processes and codebases you encounter.
- Ensure technical architecture is consistent with their roadmap.
- You'll also be involved in building out the new team and hiring great software engineers.
- Use your experience to mentor colleagues.
Knowledge of the whole tech stack is preferred but isn't totally necessary. Willingness to learn, get up to speed and use your ability as a problem solver to uphold high engineering standards is important to the role.
- Computer Science (or related) degree from a Russell Group university (or equivalent)
- 5+ years' professional experience with Python and web-based applications
- Experience within start-up
- Proven success and experience with scalable products.
- Ideally be an Esports fan!
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Competitive options
- Activity perks - the more active you are, the more rewards you get
- Pet friendly office in Farringdon
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: