You would like to be part of an exciting startup that helps people boost their financial fitness? You would like to apply your software development skills to help solve a big social challenge? Then join our team!
Monkee is an early stage startup in the fintech space. Our financial coach is combining insights from the field of behavioral economics with machine learning to help people lead a more financially healthy life. We have our product in the market since 2019 and are seeking to grow our tech team by bringing on board an experienced backend developer that helps us to further develop and optimize our solution.
What you will do:
- Lead the backend development efforts for the mobile app
- Advance our system architecture to prepare the platform to scale
- Contribute to further improve the development process as part of our scrum team
What you offer:
You are a team player with a passion for building solutions that help people and create social impact. You have a well-rounded profile with a background in computer science and a track record of successfully developing backend applications.
- Completed Master in Computer Science or in related field
- Solid experience in developing backend applications on NodeJS / Linux
- Experienced with Postgres databases, Heroku and AWS services, as well as in integrating with 3rd party REST services
- Solid knowledge of software development and agile methodologies and tools
- Experience in web front development (HTML, CSS, …) is a plus
What we offer:
You are part of a great team in a very dynamic environment where you can make a real impact. Monkee offers you a broad application field to apply your skills with a high degree of autonomy and a chance to actively participate in building out the company’s tech stack.
- Competitive base salary & additional incentive schemes
- Steep learning curve with a variety of application areas for your skills
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck with flexible working hours
Interested? Please send your CV or link to LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download of Job Posting.