Who are we?
Cloudoki is all about API-Centric Application Architecture and Development.
We build with, advise on, and train in API’s, back-end and front-end for web, mobile, and native applications, helping startups, scale-ups, SME's and the big boys.
We are an awesome team of tech savvy boys and girls who want to be the best at what we do. If you are awesome too, let’s meet!
What are we looking for?
We're currently creating a product team for Cloudoki's new internal product, about the be fully launched.
This product is a kick-ass platform that helps businesses to progress quickly with opening their systems and applications to market needs and caters for the full breadth of architectural approaches and platforms that exist today, whilst also being flexible for future developments.
Already working with enterprises in the Financial Services sector, the goal is to scale across the sector and then expand into other industries including automotive, retail and telecom.
As the Senior Developer, you'll be expected to have technical oversight of the complete Backend stack of a specific project. This includes proposing changes, flagging issues as well as be responsible for maintaining and improving general quality standards of the whole backend.
Since the product itself is still in its early stages, a lot of changes will definitely happen. It's definitely expected that this role advises and leads these changes.
Experience as Scrum Master or Functional Analyst to assist the Product Owner is a plus.
- Backend Architecture knowledge
- Very good and broad database knowledge
- Unit testing
- Application scalability
- Continuous Integration & git flow
- Devops knowledge
- Problem solver
- Speak, read and write in English
- Be a team player
- Great & cutting edge technological environment
- Easy going, flexible and familiar culture with a startup mentality
- Flat hierarchy
- An amazing sunny office in the dead-center of Lisbon
- One work from home day per week
- International & very tech savvy team
- Dinosaur suits
- Coffee, Drinks, snacks, also, we have a bar
- Regular team events, as we never miss a chance to play hard
- We’re just fun