SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER
A new ambitious tech startup based in Berlin is looking for a SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER. In this role you will have the opportunity to build a great product. The company is based in Berlin, founded by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and backed by known investors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Co-shape a new and innovative product.
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Improve code quality through clean code and code reviews.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open, honest and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation.
- Insights into how a company is built.
- Team of hard-working, ambitious individuals, driven by the
desire to make the work of our clients less complex and more effective.
- We encourage a free flow of ideas and value the input of all
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Since you are an experienced backend developer, we can skip all
the SQL, NoSQL, TDD, security, agile, Scrum, Git, GitHub-talk and focus on the real things:
- You know what a REST API is, how to connect to one and how to
build one yourself.
- You should have at least 3 years experience as a backend
developer. More is definitely a plus.
- You have solid knowledge of Ruby on Rails and hands-on
experience from previous projects.
- You are not a one-trick pony: you know several languages and
some of them quite well.
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. You know their ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- You are an active member of the developer community.
- Preferably you have graduated (or you can convince us, why this
is not so important).
- You are fluent in English.