SENIOR BACK END DEVELOPER (PYTHON EXPERT + AWS) REMOTE, SPAIN (m/f)
Our client is a fast-growth international medical start-up that has developed a revolutionary AI – Artificial Intelligence platform (among other powerful digital solutions and technologies) to improve healthcare services and medical research. Scaling its success on a global basis through different markets, GT Linkers is helping their booming growth (to duplicate their team up to 200 members in the following months) by recruiting 6 top talented (PYTHON) BACK END DEVELOPERS to strengthen a high-performance IT team developing solutions based on cutting edge technologies: Real-time Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, APIs… Wanna join this incredible challenge to improve people´s life?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
·You will drive solutions for cleaning raw text, normalizing it and ensuring high-quality data through-out their ML pipeline, by working alongside the NLP engineers to coordinate real-world healthcare data (which normally comes in all shapes/sizes).
·You will design, develop and implement new Python applications to support department requirements, by being a key role to develop the foundation of internal and external applications. You will need to be able to implement the whole back-end lifecycle of several applications.
·Integration of multiple data sources and databases into a single system.
·Together with Product team and other colleagues of the Development teams, you will refine, estimate and (clearly) document new components and issues, always contributing to innovation and continuous process improvement.
· Experience : 5+ years of software development (back-end) experience and strong engineering experience in Python, developing high-performance, reliable and scalable production systems with AWS technologies (AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS ECS, AWS EMR, AWS TGG). Strong experience with database & SQL / MySQL knowledge (MariaDB / Mongo DB / PostgreSQL / ClickHouse is a plus).
· Technical Skills & Knowledge : Software development/architecture best practices: Strong OOP (Object Oriented Programming) knowledge. Experience applying Test Driven Development TDD / Pair Programming / CI / CD, Clean Code & SOLID Principles, DDD,…and working knowledge of source control tools (Git / DVC).
· Desirable : Experience in other programming languages (C++, Java or PHP…), experience in ML Machine Learning applications (using frameworks such as Pandas, Flask, NLTK, Pattern and RESTFul APIs), knowledge of database normalization, Spark, Airflow, Conda, SASS, LESS, Vue, Pull Requests, Refactoring, algorithms complexity analysis… applying agile methodologies (Scrum) will be strong pluses. Desirable experience with DevOps technologies, Linux, Docker, Docker-Compose, Jenkins and Automating Testing (with PyTest).
· Languages : As corporate language, fluent English is a must (Spanish or European languages a plus).
· Personal & Soft Skills : Proactive, problem-solving, dynamic professionals that believe in the company mission: to improve people´s health and life quality through technology.
CAREER PLAN & CONDITIONS
·Do you want to provoke a positive impact in people´s life through technology to accelerate health science by putting into the hands of healthcare providers new digital solutions based on AI, Big Data, NLP, ML, Deep Learning …?
·Are you looking for a technical challenge to use and learn cutting-edge technologies , last versions within an agile, fast-growing and demanding environment? Here you will face a dynamic and collaborative atmosphere with amazing technical challenges, to boost your expertise and to contribute with an always-demanded strategic point of view of each employee.
·Are you looking for a flexible and employee-centric culture company that trust in the talent and commitment of people to focus on clear objectives and results to grow your career? Here you will find a flexible way of organizing your working-hours, the possibility to work 100% remote (HQs are located in Madrid center. Successful candidates have to be hired (and they need to live) anywhere in Spain), a company that believes PEOPLE is its main asset and demonstrate it through a complete Training Plan (100h working hours + Budget to invest in internal and external training and certifications), a way-to-success Career Plan (to develop, recognize and compensate achievements and valuable work) and other benefits ( 30 working days´ vacation, annual salary reviews ) that show a “work hard, play hard” culture.
·Amazed by the idea to express yourself by joining a high-performance, collaborative and plural ecosystem of top talented professionals coming from different disciplines (from computer engineers, developers, designers, NLP Experts, clinicians, mathematicians,…) to seek excellence in the common purpose of Health revolution through AI on a global basis by being involved in an international and booming expansion of the business? A solid business, growth ambition, start-up mentality and extremely talented team are their pillars to attract the best, to build the next scaling phase of the project: from 90 to 200 employees, from local to global, from a good idea to the sky!
· Recruitment process: GT Linkers will deeply explain each phase of an agile but demanding recruitment process, aimed to evaluate potential employees in similar challenges they will face once hired, so it can be seen also as an initial training as well. To start as soon as possible, vacancy should be closed by the end of September. Interesting On-Boarding program.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website and apply to this opportunity through ““.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with:
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique.GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.