fotograf.de/GotPhoto is the market leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers in Europe and has a strong footprint in the US market.
We’re on a mission to make photographers more successful in their business. We achieve this by moving photography businesses which, in Europe and North America, photograph more than 120 million children every year from the analogue to the digital world.
Our business model creates a real win-win situation for all parties involved: By using fotograf.de, photographers save 50% of their admin-effort that they can then invest in winning new clients and photo jobs. fotograf.de benefits from more orders handled by our platform. In 2018, we processed 1 million orders and we’re growing fast.
Since we’re profitable as a business, we can focus on building sustainable solutions. We are a strong team of over 50 people that supports each other in a family-like environment and has an amazing time working towards a common purpose. We will speak the truth, acknowledge mistakes, share advice, help each other and celebrate successes.
Switching from analogue to digital photo sales is often a complex change for enterprise photography businesses. This is where you come in.
Your mission is to show the potential new clients that we are able to make this transition as smooth as possible by figuring out their relevant pain points and convincing them to test our online shop system.
To achieve this, you deal with the biggest companies in the volume photography industry and convince all the relevant stakeholders (CEO, admin, lab, photographers, etc.).
- You convince our Enterprise leads to run their first jobs through GotPhoto
- You make them sign a commitment and handle yearly renewals
- You work closely with our Customer Success team that will manage the test shoot process and the final technical implementation
- You build relationships with relevant industry stakeholders and strategic partners to help position GotPhoto as the market-leading workflow and sales solution for professional photographers
- You travel regularly throughout the EU and at times the rest of the world to meet prospective clients and attend industry events
- You help to enter and develop new markets
- You build up detailed market knowledge and are an important sparrings partner of Julius, our CRO, to help define targets and strategic objectives
Development opportunity: TL Enterprise
Skills we are looking for
- You have a successful track record in selling complex B2B SAAS products to enterprise-scale leads with multiple different stakeholders
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales or business development at a startup, tech company or consultancy
- You know how to build your pipeline and prioritise your leads to achieve revenue targets
- With your outstanding communication skills, you can easily explain complex software solutions in simple terms
- You have experience in working independently and organising your day-to-day business
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
- An attractive uncapped commission model
- Meaningful work in a profitable and growing company with many opportunities for career progression and a strong team spirit and integrity
- Flexible working hours (e.g. regular home office) and a competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching, external/internal training and a budget for books and courses of a minimum of 300€
- Yearly paid team holidays (Feb 2019: 4 days in Lanzarote)
And much more...
- Your own personal On-boarding Buddy who will help you integrate into our workplace family faster
- Regular get-togethers, such as monthly team brunches, team events, Brownbag Sessions
- Spendit-card with monthly lunch money (after successfully passing the trial period)
- You’ll get your own laptop and all other tools required
That is the challenge, you're looking for?
We are looking forward to your application! Your personal recruiter is Ana Walka
More information on why to work with us, our team and journey as a company: https://www.fotograf.de/jobs