Being the (Senior) Architect UX & Design for our key portal Fertighaus.de means working on user interfaces that impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people who want to find their new home. Together with our management and development teams and under the leadership and mentorship of our CPO, you will be responsible for the usability and the visual design of our product from first ideas to final release.
- You shape and drive Neuraum’s user experience and the visual design.
- You play a critical role in creating useful, simple and elegant user flows and designs.
- You translate ideas into cross-platform designs using effective design patterns.
- You establish creative UX and design standards and drive our style guide to the next level.
- You lead by example and get your hands dirty, no matter if executing deliverables or demonstrate strategic thinking on future user designs.
- You work within Scrum/Kanban environments with agile process flows.
- Several years of experience in desktop and mobile UX and design
- You are familiar with interaction design principles, information architectures, visual design and visual prototyping.
- You have profound experience in wireframing tools, sketch, InVision, photoshop or similar.
- You have a pragmatic way to analyse problems and solve them in a lean and outcome-oriented way.
- You count user empathy as one of your superpowers.
- You love teamwork and you are eager to learn and keep yourself updated about the newest trends in UX & UI architectures, designs and trends.
- You are proactive, self-driven and comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on environment.
- Your communication is clear and structured. You are able to write and speak English without hesitation.
What we offer
- Responsibility: Depending on your current seniority level, we will give you full responsibility for our cross-platform user interface UX and Design and its according mid- and long term strategy - or our commitment to develop you into that role.
- Fun at work: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open culture, flat hierarchy and quick decision making is expecting you - with bi-weekly breakfast specials and our traditional pub lunch every Friday.
- Impact: A shaping role in a fast growing company, a leading platform and new projects, a very strong dev-team, and a rewarding mission: helping people to find the home of their dreams, easy and intuitively.
- Pleasant atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace or enjoy fresh fruits, cereals and beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close to Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars.
You want to make a difference and actively contribute to the growth of a company? You are looking for challenging tasks with responsibility? Then we should have a talk! Please apply at https://neuraum-jobs.personio.de/job/80685. If you have further questions take a look at our homepage www.neuraum.com or give us a call (030-577040923). Your contact person is Meike Klingsporn-Schliep.