Peaxy is a Silicon Valley based company in San Jose, California. Founded in 2012, they are now expanding their front-end team in Sweden. We are looking for one experienced Angular developer with competence in data visualization and connecting to back-end frameworks. You will be an integral part of the core team, where every contribution you make is meaningful and important.
You will also have the technical support and guidance of the wider Peaxy family, with 25+ employees in San Jose working at the forefront of data analytics
- Be a proactive member of a lean product development team based in Sweden, working with front-end UX/UI.
- Develop and maintain the front-end code for our solutions as part of a larger effort that requires collaborative engagement with other Peaxy teams and customers, working across time zones, using Agile processes.
- Explore new software libraries and platforms within data visualization, machine learning, and IoT.
- Occasionally, you will need to travel to Peaxy HQ in Silicon Valley when onboarding new projects. You may also occasionally need to travel to meet with customers
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Fluency and confidence in Angular, RxJS, Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3, with multiple complex projects under your belt. (Experience with React/React Native is a bonus.)
- Mastery of data visualization tools such as Highcharts or D3.js, as well as the numeracy to know which tools best solve a particular visualization challenge.
- Experience working with APIs, especially GraphQL. (Experience designing APIs is a bonus. Working with back-end frameworks such as Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails and Node.js is a bonus.)
- An eye for good design and an intuitive understanding for what makes a great user interface.
- Experience working with cloud application platforms such as AWS, Heroku, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure.
- Social skills: You’re a team player, creative and solution oriented, able to give and take constructive feedback.
- Comfortable with a start-up approach to development, where sometimes a project will pivot, the scope will be amended, or your role will change.
- Fluency in English.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Peaxy’s core business is building software that lets industrial customers more intelligently manage their batteries and related assets. To that end we build a battery data management solution that places us at the forefront of three major technological trends: Renewable energy and batteries; cloud-based IoT infrastructure; and big data and machine learning. Join our team to develop pioneering industrial applications within machine learning, data visualization, digital twins, predictive maintenance, battery R&D and manufacturing execution.
Perks and benefits:
- Mission: Build the tools needed to power a sustainable society with renewable energy.
- Location: Work from home, with periodic team gatherings. Office space can be provided if needed.
- Salary: We offer a very competitive salary to the right candidate and a generous pension package.
- Equity: Every full-time Peaxy employee receives a stock options package, so that everybody at Peaxy benefits when Peaxy grows.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a recruitment which means that you will be employed directly by Peaxy.
Upon agreed start date
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Sweden (Remote)
- Contac person: Mattias Isik
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.
By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.
Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That's why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling - every day!
We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field.
Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. "Friday - everyday", how about that?