Nepos believes every generation deserves to use the Internet with full confidence in their ability. Therefore, we have embarked on a quest of optimizing, transforming and curating the technological revolution for the generation 65+. We are building the gateway between the elderly and the digital world.
Are you inspired to redefine what “digital” means for seniors? Nepos is looking for a playful individual to join us on our quest to change the “status old”. Someone who is inspired to dive deep into the Android ecosystem and discover new technological solutions that enable a product never before seen to exist.
As our Senior Embedded Android Dev, you will take responsibility to give life to the Nepos web experience on Android. You are unafraid to tackle hard problems and excited to be a part of a product shift only seen once in an era. You are motivated to build the product yourself, and want to take leadership as our team size grows. You jump at the opportunity to work all along our complex technology stack and contribute to an integrated hardware and software product.
What you’ll do
- Assume responsibility of the hardware technical ecosystem
- Design and implement an Android solution to wrap the Nepos web app
- Enable the greatest Nepos user experience can be achieved on top of Android
- Work across our extended software stack to solve cross-domain problems
- Administrate device management / rollout challenges
- Leadership potential to guide and mentor a team of developers
What you pack
- 4+ years experience with embedded Android or related technologies
- Experience bringing embedded hardware products to market
- Experience with Hybrid Applications and/or EMM applications
- Communication in English
What We Offer
- Inspiring startup working environment with freedom to reach your highest potential
- Passionate team who genuinely cares
- A chance to really make a difference in the lives of an entire generation
- Your choice of working computer (Linux/Windows/Mac)
This is your chance to be part of product development history. Come by and chat with us anytime. No suits, no BS, and no powerpoint required.
Please write to: [email protected]