Who we are
Zinier's intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What we're looking for
The Zinier EMEA Revenue team is responsible for creating and managing mutually beneficial customer relationships in the European region. Using industry best practices and a solution-oriented approach, the Revenue team leverages existing relationships and creates new ones to drive meaningful business engagements with customers. We work closely with Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Experience to deliver amazing results.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales quotas for allocated accounts and territory on a quarterly and annual basis by: expanding business by delivering new bookings and revenue in target accounts in your region, managing complex sales cycles at accounts and building a solid pipeline multiple to ensure successful achievement of quarterly bookings and revenue targets.
- Execute on a proven territory plan to ensure prioritization and proper resource allocation.
- Manage all opportunities by navigating the critical success factors, competitive challenges, partner landscape, objections and other complex issues to ensure successful outcomes in the territory.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Zinier solution within the marketplace.
- Create quarterly forecasts including committed deals as well as pipeline for the current quarter and beyond.
- Articulate the path to closure and key tactical steps for each account in forecasted and pipeline deals.
- Participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and sales cadence.
- Plan and facilitate meetings between Zinier's executive team, the client's business executives, technology and procurement teams to align all parties around the engagement.
- Interface with Zinier marketing, product management, and customer success teams to review programs and timelines on an ongoing basis to ensure successful implementation, expansion and renewal.
- Use a consultative selling and value selling approach to showcase Time to Value and Business Impact to key stakeholders
- Being proactive with understanding product, roadmap, and corresponding messaging.
- 5 years of Enterprise Software Sales experience / Solution and service-based sales experience within a Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Application Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution provider (ServiceMax, Salesforce, Mendix, Outsystems, Appian, BMC Helix, etc.)
- New business sales focus and previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organization
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working in start-up or entrepreneurial environments
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex sales situations and closing multi-million dollar transactions
- Fluent Spanish speaker with experience in selling in Spain
- Frequent travel required