Cloudmore, a top Swedish SaaS company, is looking for an ambitious B2B Salesperson to join our growing team.
Cloudmore’s vision is to transform the commerce experience from vertical to horizontal by streamlining the buying, selling and management of recurring services.
We are building a modern, friendly, and diverse product-first tech company with HQ based in Stockholm and now, we are looking for a people to join our team in Belfast or Stockholm.
You don’t have to know Swedish (we are an English-first organization, most customers and everyday work is in English, additional languages is a plus expanding to new regions).
Having moved organically from start-up to scale-up, you have the chance to be part of our incredible journey in reaching the next level.
We are welcoming, open to new ideas, we work hard, and take pride in our achievements.
You will be growing customer revenue by qualifying, developing, and closing the international inbound sales opportunities and generating leads through networking, referrals, and prospecting.
This sales role is desk-based, with an international reach processing fast-moving smaller deals and more complex sales that will require you to gain deep insight into the prospect's challenges.
The successful candidate will be experienced in hunting and closing new B2B SaaS business, consistently meeting targets, and represent the company's culture and values.
Responsibilities For The Role As Senior Account Executive
- Increasing awareness in the Enterprise segment
- Handling incoming leads, outbound prospecting, and connecting with potential new customers.
- Qualifying prospects, focusing on the ones where Cloudmore adds great value and removes pains.
- Identifying customers’ most pressing problems, and educating how Cloudmore can solve them.
- Showcasing the product and becoming an expert in product capabilities
- Tailoring the commercial packaging for each customer based on their pains and digital maturity.
- Collaborating with colleagues, sharing learnings and success stories.
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels.
- Alignment with Cloudmore's culture and values.
- A proven track record of success, with 5+ years of experience in complex sales, business development, or account management, ideally with SaaS or software sales.
- A confident, driven and personality, able to quickly build excellent customer relationships.
- Ability to work fast, learn quickly, and keep moving forward.
- Knowledge of the IT Microsoft would be useful.
- Education comes in many forms, so we don't insist on formal qualifications, but it helps!
Your job, on your terms
- Do you want to take ownership of your work-life balance?
- Would you like to decide how your workday looks?
- Do you want you and your employer to be aligned around results, not method?
These benefits are available to all target exceeding sales professionals at Cloudmore! This is an early maturing market and so offers an excellent opportunity with few competitors but only those with solid ability to hunt, sell, demo and close should apply
We are outcome-focused. How you get to those outcomes is up to you. You will have total flexibility, support, and tools to do what you do best, sell.
In addition to this, you can expect :
- To work for a people-first company with a culture anchored in our Swedish heritage.
- A generous basic salary and attractive OTE (c.£80K-£100K), with unlimited earning potential.
- Flexible annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus UK / regional bank holidays
- Health club membership, mobile phone, broadband allowance, and a good pension.
- Opportunity to be a vital part of the success story of a fast-paced, growing organization in an exciting sector.