relayr is recruiting Senior Account Executives to join our fast growing sales team in the DACH region, who are located in Frankfurt or in other cities of southern Germany.
Accelerate your career as you help to drive digital transformation and business outcome for business at our large enterprise customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. If you are passionate about IOT technology and want to be part of the digital revolution, join the relayr team in who is leading the journey to IOT connected industries.
Works with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, and to ensure tangible business outcomes and maintain positive ongoing relationships. Works with other internal sales personnel to propose specific solutions for a given account. Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results from the client. Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources.
This position requires excellent communication skills to meet or exceed the assigned revenue targets. Qualified candidates will need to interact with our ecosystem, Inside Sales Teams, and cross-functional departments to maximize speed to market and sales for exciting Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. Can effectively interface at many levels with senior managers on C-Level
Job Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
- Driving Business Relevance /Customer Value Selling
- Driving Sales Growth – Focusing on accounts to drive sales attainment numbers.
- Accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth.
- Analysing your customer’s financials to understand their pain points.
- Driving business planning and goal attainment.
- Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams and strategically engaging cross-functional resources to achieve sales goals
- Building Winning Capability within relayr – Focusing on collaboratively contributing to the long term success of relayr through the sharing of best practices
- Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself
- Actively promote relayr’s suite of solutions, products and services to prospects, customers, and partners
- Engage proactively in cross-selling and upselling sales activities to drive the adoption of relayr technology
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently update forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce.com to ensure accurate weekly forecasts
- A persistent, self-starter with a track record of successful, credible follow-up and unsolicited calling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- A personal desire to work in a start-up culture, using inside sales as a step stone into field sales roles
- Proven track record in managing and closing large size deals
- Having a stable network in the industry (“deutscher Mittelstand” and/or manufacturing is a huge plus)
- Strong experience in c-level conversations
- Fluency in English & German
- Proven successful sales experience, preferably in IT or a similar industry
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Time and territory management
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Experience and success working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- Ability to multi-task, and operate successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools
- A good understanding of the cloud and IoT market and experience in discussing technology with customers
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply using this link: