Description and Requirements:
- BMC helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
- Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success and when customers thrive, we all do.
- BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day.
- You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
We're looking for a dynamic Account Manager who can not only keep up with but also drive market demand for our flagship Digital Service Operations Management portfolio.
- You will be aligned to a Business Unit which is at the center of our corporate strategy for the next 5 years and invests 20% of its revenue to R&D.
- DSOM is a combination of our 2-flagship portfolio (ITSM & ITOM) into a single, automated platform, which can deliver services faster, accelerate time-to-market, and lower cost and risk across your customer's organizations.
- This is why we are relevant and why analysts keep putting BMC DSOM solutions in the lead of their quadrants and competitive analysis.
Experience Needed and Experience Offered:
- Consistently exceed software license new booking & renewals targets on a quarterly basis
- Drive new business within our growth enterprise accounts, managing your own assigned client base
- Collaborate with BMC's Account Managers aligned to our Business Automation side to drive, qualify and execute on new opportunities that provide profitable revenue to BMC within target accounts
- Participate in pipeline generation events to build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the Value Selling process
- Diagnose customer needs and recommend value-based solutions that reflect a clear understanding of BMC's products and services, primary differentiators, customer segments, and key competitors' offerings
- Use sales best practices, industry trends and market knowledge in a repeatable sales process
- Build trust and confidence with customers, partners and colleagues through unquestionable integrity
- Regular updates with manager to review deals and discuss pipeline
- Participate in regular sales enablement workshops with solution leads
- Engage with dedicated pre-sales, inside sales and internal ecosystem colleagues to achieve common goals
What We Seek:
- You are a real business hunter who can demonstrate success winning new logos and expanding existing accounts with a proven sales track record
- You are adept at building strategic account plans that drive long-term objectives
- You will have in-depth experience managing complex environments and are skilled at forecasting and territory planning
- You are a persuasive communicator, able to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates value
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a start-up mentality with demonstrated experience negotiating with enterprises across several different verticals
- Ideally you will have formal sales training (MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling etc.)
What BMC Offers:
- Competitive salary, World Class commission structure and great workplace benefits, including top-rated healthcare
- Many office sites offer gym memberships, subsidized lunches, free drinks and fruit
- State-of-the-art digital workplace with a dynamic, fun working environment
- Inclusive, highly diverse culture and performance / merit-based promotion opportunities
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.