Are you a top performing salesperson? Are you a hunter? Do you love the tech/software world and are you looking for an opportunity to sell a hot technology product that brings true value to customers with unlimited income potential? If so, we're interested in speaking with you!
At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way.
As our Account Executive, you are the face of Red Points and will help us expand our clientele creating and applying an effective sales strategy. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with the customers.
- Build market position by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with SMBs and mid-markets.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain for the European market
- Conduct successful business meetings, including a demo session of our platform, with prospective clients already arranged by our inside sales team
- Promote the company’s solutions addressing or predicting clients’ needs and objectives
- Identify improvements of our solution based on client’s needs
- Keep your pipeline and forecasting super up to date.
- Provide trustworthy feedback - being super honest and don’t create false expectations for the customers
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Build and develop an engaged interaction with prospects to keep them on a long-term sales cycle
- Working closely with our Customer Success team to identify and develop cross-sales and upsales opportunities
- You will work with the close and direct support of our Marketing and Sourcing teams and Inside Sales to generate the leads, find prospects and arrange the first meeting.
What do we expect from you
- Results oriented
- Teamwork/collaboration skills
- Communication skills (verbally and written)
- Negotiation skills
- Active listener
- Organization, planning and time management skills
- Resilient: you don’t give up that easily
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the centre of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
- Fluent/ Native English level and another European language (Italian, German, etc)
- No specific degree required
- 3+ years of working experience in similar role (business development manager, sales executive etc)
- Proven sales track record
- Proven experience conducting meetings through video-conference tools (and feel comfortable about it)
- Proven experience working for SaaS, Digital or tech/software industry
- Experience approaching and building successful sales meetings with C-level/VP executives.
- Tech-savvy (skilled with technologies and software use/navigation, since they will need to conduct demo sessions of our platform)
Nice to have - They’re not necessary, but if you’ve got them we won’t complain!
- Background and/or knowledge of Intellectual Property and Brand protection